Saturday, May 19, 2007

Yay! We had dinner last night with friends who live here in town who also have kids with FX. We are helping them with planning an event here at the zoo for FX awareness day in July and I'm so excited about it! I'm looking forward to meeting more FX families from around the state. It really helps to talk to others who understand and know what you are going through.

It's gonna be a fun day!

Oh, and a quick funny about my little guy - apparently he doesn't like my cooking - not that I blame him...anyway, every night about dinner time he starts saying "eshturant food", so last night he starts again and I say "yes we are going to get some restaurant food" and he grabs my face, kisses it, and then proceeds to pound his chest like a little gorilla. Seriously, my cooking isn't that bad, is it? Ok, maybe it is...

1 comment:

Kristiem10@gmail.com said...

That is hilarious! What a funny little guy. The zoo thing sounds awesome. Way to go for being such an advocate for Fragile X!