Friday, November 9, 2007

AWOL

Oops, sorry it's been a while hasn't it? Well since my last post we've sold our house and moved into the new one, and it's been keeping me a bit busy. We still really need rugs and art for the walls and I still have a LOT of boxes to deal with. And I volunteered to host Thanksgiving this year, and I've never cooked a turkey before, so I'm nervous. There will be somewhere between 13 and 17 people here, so it should be a fun day. :)

Justin is acutally sleeping better now. I guess giving up the nap worked, but he's a really cranky little bear in the afternoons. I finally got our ped to prescribe the med changes suggested by Dr H on our trip to the MIND Institute. The pharmacy had to order them, so I'll go pick them up today and we'll see how that goes.

I'm feeling desperately disorganized and scattered and pulled in too many directions right now with preparing for Thanksgiving and Christmas, stuff happening at school, trying to unpack, and of course deal with the constant mood swings of my 4 yr old Jekyll/Hyde boy. I find that getting time for me - to exercise, read my Bible, or just have a minute to myself - is just not happening. Of course, I've always been really good at putting me last on the list anyway. I've had some spa gift certificates for over a year now - I just can't seem to fit in a mani/pedi - how wrong is that?

So anyway, I really need to work on my time management and do things a bit better. Otherwise, life is pretty good right now. I'll try to make some time to post more often. :)

No comments: