Monday, June 25, 2007

Looks like it's gonna happen

So the house inspection went well, and we just spent the weekend trying to make our house presentable to try to sell it. I don't know how am I going to manage this with my little tornados (if you are ever looking for my kids, just follow the path of destruction).

I told Lindsey every toy she leaves out gets packed up and she'll see it again when we get to the new house.


So anyway - here's my favorite room in the new house - the screened back porch w/ ceiling fan so I can sit there in the shade and read a book and see the kids playing in the fenced backyard. I wish the furniture came with it...I need to go shopping for patio furniture soon before they sell it all - a lot of places will have it on clearance in the next few weeks I think.

2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Oh that is gorgeous!!! I am so happy for you!

a said...

Oh, it is my dream to have a screened in porch!!! (I have a front porch that I love, but it's not screened in...) You will LOVE it! Oh, and good luck on selling...I've never done it (we are still in the same house after 14 years!)...the thought just scares me.