Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween and other updates


So here they are, my little flamingo and crossing guard. J is obsessed with the crossing guard at school and 'directs traffic' at the end of our driveway every day after school - so easy costume. Lindsey originally wanted to be Ariel (Little Mermaid) but she has been a Disney Princess every year for several years so I asked her to be a little more creative. So she wanted to be a flamingo. So 4 pink feather boas and a lot of hot glue went into this creation. She's Pinkalicious!
Yesterday I was trying out my new camera and chatting with the kids about the pumpkins we decorated to match their costumes, so here's my first youtube video. :)
Let's see what else...it is the season for birthdays for us, so in the past week and a half we've had my dad, hubby, sis-in-law, nephew, and then last is me. I always jokingly gripe because I never get my own cake - I always get leftovers because we are all tired of cake by this point. Yikes, it's been nothing but cake and Halloween candy for weeks it seems. I think I want a birthday pizza instead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those costumes...very unique!!

Vicki Davis said...

Great Video, your kids are very cute!